Friday, November 14, 2008

Critique: ParkeHarrison "Guardian"


A man stands upon the two long sticks on top of the branch while a fog is surrounding him. He also has two wings attach to him made out of woods. It looks like he is trying to jump out of the branch and try to fly. It looks like he knows what he is doing and he is not afraid to jump off the branch.

2 comments:

Miss Cook said...

Sergio, this is a good beginning. Now I want you to dig deeper. I want an intense and vivid description, tell me about EVERYTHING! I want to know what you think this picture means, what it means to you? Why would the artist create this? What is being said here?

Angel said...

I like the beginning I liked how you started off. the one thing you could have kept it going and it would and could of been much better.