Monday, May 11, 2009

Artist Statement

In this portfolio, they are many creative and artistic that I have done over this semester (Shutter Speed, Fill-in-Flash, surrealism, and etc.) They will be found in my portfolio. I believe that I have done well with my portfolio even thought I haven’t turn my surrealism. I have prearranged my portfolio and make sure every picture is on the right spot to easier to grade. During this semester, my favorite thing is shutter speed because it is interesting and entertaining. You can move around while the camera is taking the picture. Once it’s done taking the picture, it comes out crazy, not just one, but you can see the same person everywhere in the picture.

During this semester, I have learned Fill-in-Flash, Shutter Speed, White Balance, Red eye, ISO, and etc. The most successful thing that I have done was shutter speed because it is fun and it feels like keep playing with it for the whole day. I have been struggling with my surrealism because it was hard and I couldn’t finish on time. I have been trying to create a spirit ball, but couldn’t do it because it took time and also it was hard to do. In the future I could improve by finish my assignments on time, and if I need help I shouldn’t be afraid to ask for help.

I have been influence by Miss Cook because I didn’t ask for help and she been coming to me and helped me a lot on the surrealism. Also I should come in during lunch and stay after school for help. But I chose to stay during lunch for help just for. After that, I had been asking for help on my other project. Thing that I have been improving on is asking for help a lot and finish my work on time.

No comments: