My metaphor is called “Like a tire being worn out.” I chose this because I feel like people from where work at is taking advantage of me. I feel like they using me for money. They expect me to buy them something whenever I go to Seven Eleven to buy some snacks. I used to offer them if they want anything from Seven Eleven, but now I stopped because they don’t offer me anything. I know that they have their own money to spend on and my money is going away quick. I realize that I have to spend money on important things instead wasting my money on other people.I think I have done well on being creative and not choosing pieces from the internet. I could have done well by putting my body parts on the tire better and make it realistic. The most difficult part was putting the body parts together because it was hard for me to make it realistic. I honestly think I did well and I should get a B for this project.
No comments:
Post a Comment